August 12-13, 2017
hosted by Shinobism Inc.
Two day’s Tournament
10:00AM – CPT tournament starts
6:00PM – Top 16 to top 8
9:00PM – End for the day
5:30PM – Top 8
8:30PM – Finish for the day
2F HULIC HALL
Taito-ku, Tokyo, 111-0053, Japan
- 1 minute on foot from JR Sobu Line Asakusabashi Station
- 3 minutes on foot from Toei Asakusa Line Asakusabashi Station
There are no parking facilities for the general public. Please use nearby car parks if you are coming by car.
This Tournament is CPT Premier Event held in Japan, ran by CAPCOM USA.
Game Settings: Versus Mode, 99 Seconds, 2/3 Rounds
- The Qualifier Stage will be held in a double-elimination format.
- The top 8 competitors will play 3/5 Rounds.
- Dual shock 4 related peripheral equipment (PS4 pad controller) etc. Please be sure to disconnect the equipment after the match after the match.
- If you do not have a controller, you can use the arcade controller provided at the site.
- Legacy Controller Mode is banned.
- There is no prize at this tournament.
Detail rules would be the same as CAPCOM Pro Tour Tournaments.
- At the venue you are allowed to bring in food and drinks into the venue, however it should only be consumed at the designated rest area provided.
- Inside the venue it is a no smoking venue. There are smoking areas provided so please smoke within those areas.
- Please be advised that there will be cameras throughout the venue, and the photographs taken. These photo might be placed on places such as CAPCOM official website, and related web services and on Social Network sites.
- As part of the CAPCOM Pro Tour (CPT) event, your personal information may get forwarded to CAPCOM USA for tournament organizing purpose.
- Please not that other terms and conditions may change without warning.